- Built in 1920
- 28 Apartments
- 7 Floors
This very handsome pre-war, 7-story building in TriBeCa has been converted to a condominium with 28 apartments.
A block and a half south of Canal Street, this building has a fine TriBeCa location and an attractive red and buff brick façade with a brushed aluminum entrance marquee with a geometric-pattern limestone entrance surround. It has sidewalk landscaping and discrete air-conditioners and a pleasant lobby and green window reveals, a doorman, a roof deck, an elevator and a garage. The apartments have high ceilings and large windows.
While there is considerable traffic in the area it is convenient to many attractive restaurants and close to SoHo with its many boutiques and stores.
- Post Luminaria, 385 First Avenue
- The Sycamore, 250 East 30th Street
- The Knickerbocker, 308 East 72nd Street
- Ventana, 150 East 85th Street
- 2 Cornelia Street
- The Stagg I, 69 Stagg Street
- The Left Bank, 359 West 11th Street
- 14 West 14th Street
- The Benson, 143 East 34th Street
- The Zachary, 125 East 12th Street